Maple Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master Application

2 posters

Go down

Game Master Application Empty Game Master Application

Post  Smoothie Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:36 am

Game Master

Name: Anouk

Timezone/Location: The Netherlands (GMT +1)

GM Experience: I only got a little experience to be with GMs and watch how they host events etc.. but I never was a GM before.

Why do you want to be a GM: I like to do something for the server and I’m always active and helpful.
Then you can make yourself useful for the server to help/warn/jail/ban people and make them happy to host events and to chat with them.
And I’d like to learn the rules and GM commands.

How can you benefit us: I am as active as possible and I play MapleStory for a long time so I can help the most people when they have questions.
I can ban hackers and jail people who are an obstacle for a fun server even if they are my friends.
I can host events like hns, T/F, contest, JQ, scavenger hunting and more.
If I got good ideas to benefit the server I’ll discuss them with other GMs.
I invited already a few people to Maple Legends and I’m trying to get more so the server will be active.

What does being a GM mean to you: A GM is like a police, you have to catch the “bad guys” and try to keep the server going.
You have to help people with questions and hosting events to keep them happy.
Sometimes it is fun to do and to make jokes but it is also a serious job, you have to fix problems, help, warn, jail, ban people and discuss things with other GMs so you can’t be with your friends all the time.
GMs are there for everyone so not only for the people you like.

References if available: anime_koekie@hotmail.com
If you want to know more about me from others then ask BigBang, WoAiNi or RoyalAce.

Other: I can speak Dutch, English and German, I know German a little but it can be useful.
I got auto denied before but if you want to reach something, you have to work at it.
Rykel wants someone who can code but I can’t do that atm, I wish I could…
Smoothie
Smoothie

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application Empty Re: Game Master Application

Post  Rykel Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:58 am

Smoothie wrote:Game Master

Name: Anouk

Timezone/Location: The Netherlands (GMT +1)

GM Experience: I only got a little experience to be with GMs and watch how they host events etc.. but I never was a GM before.

Why do you want to be a GM: I like to do something for the server and I’m always active and helpful.
Then you can make yourself useful for the server to help/warn/jail/ban people and make them happy to host events and to chat with them.
And I’d like to learn the rules and GM commands.

How can you benefit us: I am as active as possible and I play MapleStory for a long time so I can help the most people when they have questions.
I can ban hackers and jail people who are an obstacle for a fun server even if they are my friends.
I can host events like hns, T/F, contest, JQ, scavenger hunting and more.
If I got good ideas to benefit the server I’ll discuss them with other GMs.
I invited already a few people to Maple Legends and I’m trying to get more so the server will be active.

What does being a GM mean to you: A GM is like a police, you have to catch the “bad guys” and try to keep the server going.
You have to help people with questions and hosting events to keep them happy.
Sometimes it is fun to do and to make jokes but it is also a serious job, you have to fix problems, help, warn, jail, ban people and discuss things with other GMs so you can’t be with your friends all the time.
GMs are there for everyone so not only for the people you like.

References if available: anime_koekie@hotmail.com
If you want to know more about me from others then ask BigBang, WoAiNi or RoyalAce.

Other: I can speak Dutch, English and German, I know German a little but it can be useful.
I got auto denied before but if you want to reach something, you have to work at it.
Rykel wants someone who can code but I can’t do that atm, I wish I could…

~Accepted~ ~Sorry for the late reply!~
Rykel
Rykel

Back to top Go down