Maple Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application for Kevin (Dexless)

Go down

Gm Application for Kevin (Dexless) Empty Gm Application for Kevin (Dexless)

Post  Kevin Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Name:Kevin
Timezone/Location:6
GM Experience:Being admins/moderators on different private servers.
Why do you want to be a GM:I want to be a gm because i want to help others if they are new, in trouble, or even need help.Being a gm is great responsibility and i feel like im ready to put my responsibility to the test. and it makes me feel like i can really do something for my spare time.
How can you benefit us:I can help get players to join and get people to vote. I can host events for players so they can get other people to join and vote more. I play everyday so i can vote everyday,plus im really fun if u get to know me
What does being a GM mean to you: Being a gm means to have great responsibility, able to help others, and do things most peopel cant do, It means being a leader so u can lead people who are lost. I want to help others who are new.
References if available: Every GM in MapleLegends.
Other: Im not asking to be a GM because some reasons u might think, but i really wanna be a GM so i can help others when they are new to the server and i can help get people to join the server. and im Random sometimes lol!

Kevin

Back to top Go down