Maple Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Master Application

3 posters

Go down

Game Master Application Empty Game Master Application

Post  jasminex3 Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:47 am

Game Master

Name: Jasmine

Timezone/Location:(GMT+08:00) Perth

GM Experience: well Ive been a GM about 6 times, one of the was cuddlems

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to help the server , like banning hackers , jailing spammers , giving advice to new players and host events once in a while and i know most of the GM commands.

How can you benefit us: I am kind of active and i play nearly 7 hours per day, I can ban hackers , jail spammers , i always give advice to new players and host events like JQ, T/F, Scavenger Hunt.

What does being a GM mean to you: Being A GM to me is responsibility, being helpful.It is also a serious job, jail, ban people and discuss things with other GMs so you can’t be hanging around your friends alot.

References if available: iisweetness@hotmail.com or if you want to know more about me ask BigBang, RoyalAce or Smoothie.

Other:I can speak most of the Asian languages like Japanese, Chinese( this includes Mandarin and Cantonese) and a little bit of Korean (well hey I'm still learning). jocolor

Last edited by Jasminex3 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
jasminex3
jasminex3

Back to top Go down

Game Master Application Empty Re: Game Master Application

Post  Smoothie Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:18 am

Wow this looks like my app Suspect
You can use mine for an exaple but this looks the same.. w/e
And if Rykel ask me something about you the only thing I can say is that you are nice because I don't know you very well.
Good luck Wink
Smoothie
Smoothie

Back to top Go down

Post  jasminex3 Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:40 am

Smoothie wrote:Wow this looks like my app Suspect
You can use mine for an exaple but this looks the same.. w/e
And if Rykel ask me something about you the only thing I can say is that you are nice because I don't know you very well.
Good luck Wink

Well if the only thing you can say about me being nice is actually good enough i mean , people in the server don't want a very strict GM either like the ones who don't talk to others and don't host event's for the servers entertainment. If i were made a GM i would mostly hang around with my friends and people in the server sometimes and host events once in a while and give a warning instead of jailing/banning them unless it was very serious. I would want to be fair to the people around me including GMs and the Owner of this Server. and i dont really care if i wasnt accepted for a GM. rabbit and yes i did use ur app for an example for the things i wouldnt understand. WELL hey i am stupid after all for me to get a D in English and S&E in Year 10. What a Face don't you dare make fun of me or youll pay. Wink nuh just kidding you can if ya want to. Shocked
jasminex3
jasminex3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rykel Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:17 am

Jasminex3 wrote:Game Master

Name: Jasmine

Timezone/Location:(GMT+08:00) Perth

GM Experience: well Ive been a GM about 6 times, one of the was cuddlems

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to help the server , like banning hackers , jailing spammers , giving advice to new players and host events once in a while and i know most of the GM commands.

How can you benefit us: I am kind of active and i play nearly 7 hours per day, I can ban hackers , jail spammers , i always give advice to new players and host events like JQ, T/F, Scavenger Hunt.

What does being a GM mean to you: Being A GM to me is responsibility, being helpful.It is also a serious job, jail, ban people and discuss things with other GMs so you can’t be hanging around your friends alot.

References if available: iisweetness@hotmail.com or if you want to know more about me ask BigBang, RoyalAce or Smoothie.

Other:I can speak most of the Asian languages like Japanese, Chinese( this includes Mandarin and Cantonese) and a little bit of Korean (well hey I'm still learning). jocolor

There is one thing I know about Jasmine she actually stays on more than 7 hours (afk counts) and right now im deleting all my gms. So far the staff is Myself, Smoothie, and Jasmine Razz grats
Rykel
Rykel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down