Maple Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IMPORTANT] Read This

5 posters

Go down

[IMPORTANT] Read This Empty [IMPORTANT] Read This

Post  Rykel Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:14 am

Yes , I want you girls and boys to introduced yourselves here. I know it is late but why not. I'll start first.

My name is Rykel Raphael Seepaul, and I am the creator / owner of this private server. I am 16 years old heading to grade 11 in high school. I like to read manga, hangout with my friends and do a little bad stuff now and then (DON'T ASK ME). I am not picky when it comes to food so ? I like anything. And if you want to see a picture of me it's in the forum section Screen shots & Photos. Pleased to meet you. Hope you have a nice time.!
Rykel
Rykel

Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT] Read This Empty Re: [IMPORTANT] Read This

Post  RoyalAce Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:48 am

Hi, my name is Jackie Chung. I am 16 years old heading to the 11th grade. I live in California, my hometown is LA.. =) My favorite sport is basketball, and tennis. I am a Varsity tennis player in my school. I practice occasionally at Live Oak Park and will be getting my CIF ring this year. My favorite food is steak w/rice and eggs... and chow mein. I am an Asian obviously, I have CHINKY EYES (Lies) , that seems to look like my eyes are closed from 5 feet away. I don't like CELERY, it tastes very very odd. I HATE THE HOSPITAL because they stuck a 6 inch needle inside me... IT was the biggest, most horrifyingly painful needle that made me horrified and left me trembling. I ALSO love to hang out w/ my buddies/friends. We usually go to the movies together... My favorite movie is 7 pounds which made me cry for the first time in the movies. HAHA and yes, I am pretty emotional for a man. I am a heterosexual and Girls, I am single now. =) MY BEST FRIEND is the internet rather than the Tv. Most guys, rather pick Tv rather than the internet because of sports. However, I can watch anything on the internet. I just can't live without internet acess or I will LIKE kill myself. I love to read books such as books made by Mark Twaine, John Steinbeck, Shakespeare, W.M. Paul young, Nicholas Sparks, Karen Marie.... etc. I occasionally write poems or write short stories because of boredom or rather absolutely nothing else to do. I am the Forum Moderator of MapleLegends =)! The person that introduce me into MapleLegends is Ed aka BigBang. I don't like to do chores, but I do them anyway to keep the sinuses away such as Vaccuming the floor, folding the clothes etc.. My currrent class schedule is English 3 AP, Calculus AB AP, US history AP, chemistry honors, Spanish 2, and Art 1... Haha if you have some of the same classes as me, we can probably help each other, or create a study group on msn. =) I love to meet new people that I can talk to... and the person I love to talk to is Jasmine aka JasmineTii, Anouk aka Smoothie, and Rykel aka The Boss.. I am usually on msn =) It's like best instant messenger ever and almost everyone uses it. I also get injured a lot because I make a lot of stupid decisions such as Climbing a ladder on an unstable or unbalance landmark. My favorite Tv show is CSI Miami, Bones, House, and Forensics...Uhm, im kind of depressed because no one remembers my birthday, but I don't really care anymore anyway. I love presents... from my friends =) because they are always special. My facorite clothes that i love to wear is Jeans from Pacsun and almost any shirt will do o.o as long as its wearable and clean. I love my parents, and Yes, Im wierd but they are the most important people to me and I love them. They make me laugh and give me responsibilites... but most of all they are my supporters. =) I ALSO LOVE JASMINE, ANOUK, MICHELLE, ROXIE... because they are very attractive girls. =)

Last edited by RoyalAce on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
RoyalAce
RoyalAce

Back to top Go down

Post  Smoothie Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:29 am

Hello, I am Anouk. I’m 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I started to play Maplestory when I was 13 years old? So I know a lot about Maple (you always can ask me if you got troubles). My friend told me about MapleStory and I loved it so I downloaded EuropeMS, when I reached a high level EMS became boring and laggy. Then I went to a private server called Rydahms, it was really nice and it became number one. I met Ed in Rydahms, he told me about Maple Legends and now I play the new server Maple Legends, I tell other people about Maple Legends and try to make it active. I like to be with my friends, being creative and being online like at msn and on Maplestory. I like to meet other people over the world and chat with them, to make fun with them and everyone can trust me, some tell their personal storys to me.... I like to get new clothes and stuff. My favourite food is strawberries and chips and my favourite drinks are smoothies, milkshakes and ice tea/coffee. I like bad, nice and funny guys. Things that I hate are homework, unthankful people, mad parents, to clean something, food that taste like nothing, insects… If you want to know me more talk with me IGN: Smoothie.
Cya in game Wink

Last edited by Smoothie on Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Smoothie
Smoothie

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxanne Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 pm

Hello, my name is Lilly Roxanne Wu.... You can call me whatever you like it doesn't matter to me (uhh... ALL OF YOU ARE OLDER THEN ME!) I am 14 years old.... I live in Brooklyn, New York.... I think... I started playing MapleStory when I was 11? o.o I quit for a while because of personal reasons. Now I play RydahMS & MapleLegends. ^o^ I play Volleyball, the flute, the piano... I suck at playing instruments though. Hmm... I dislike selfish, not caring, bad tempered people... I love my friends & family...
Join Me~
iGN - Roxanne
Contact Info:
MSN: iroxanne@live.com
AIM: JVIyTwilight

P.S. Everyone says I have a cute voice... I wonder why... Wanna hear it? MSN me.
Roxanne
Roxanne

https://www.youtube.com/user/iRoxylicious

Back to top Go down

Post  jasminex3 Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:05 am

my name is jasmine xixi li. i am 18 currently attending UWA. i live in Australia , Perth. i learned how to dance,sing,act and play the drums, guitar ,piano and flute. i started playing maple at the age of 13 and when i was 15 i started playing private servers since it was better then global, i met ed , jackie and other people while i was playing one of the private servers called rydahms.
the one who introduced me to maplelegends would be ed aka bigbang.i got made a GM today (very happy Very Happy) . i like ; eating icecream, shaved ice with toppings such as vanilla with chocalate on top (its just too yummy) , dancing ,singing, going to parties/nightclubs, eating lollies, going on internet ,watching anime and reading manga. the current manga i am reading is called gakuen alice. i usually make pastel stars whenever im bored or i just feel like it.my favorite singers/bands are BigBang ,DSBK ,BoA Kwon ,Hyori Lee, Shoujo S. i dislike anything that tastes like shit and girls who act like sluts(no offense) and are dishonest(this is including the people who pretend to be my friend in rl. o they got a nice beating from me trying to black mail me with all this bullshit) . i like caring, nice, goodlooking guys. if ya want to talk to me more then add me on MSN : iisweetness@hotmail.com.
seeya around on maple or MSN. ;D
jasminex3
jasminex3

Back to top Go down

[IMPORTANT] Read This Empty Im Kevin whos from Florida

Post  Kevin Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:00 pm

Hello im Kevin Ortega and im from Florida,im 16 turning 17 next month, my trait is Asian im from the Philippines so u can say im a "Pinoy or a "Flipy". Im a random guy and im really nice, i try to avoid those "Trouble" people, but i tend to hang out with them because i feel like im left out, I love to read, and do alot of sports, i even cook i know that souds kinda dumb but its pretty cool if u try it, my favorite kind of Books are Manga, Novels, Chapter, and Mystery Novels. Im a person that you would love to be aroudn with because im super random, i liek to have fun, and i sometimes get to annoyying u might need me to do some random things to make your day Razz. So i think thats pretty much all about me, so i hope we can become friends and hang out on the Private Server. Cya!
~Kevin The Random/Annoying Guy lol!

Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down