Maple Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lesson on how to play 2 private servers

2 posters

Go down

Lesson on how to play 2 private servers Empty Lesson on how to play 2 private servers

Post  RoyalAce Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:39 am

First, make a folder for the server you want to play. For example, If rydah is a maple story v.55... you have to make a folder for a maple story v.55 and If MapleLegends is v.62 you have to make a folder for v.62.
If you are playing 2 private servers of the same version of maplestory then you can put it in the same folder.
Note: DIFFERENT VERSION OF MAPLESTORY MUST BE IN SEPERATE OR DIFFERENT FOLDERS..!!!!

Second, When you install maplestory v. that is required to play your private server, you must install that maple story v. into the new folder you have just created.
Note: Do not install 2 different versions of maplestory on one folder or else they will over lap each other.

Third, put the server.exe of your server into the folder you have just created for the maplestory version that you need to play your server.
For example, MapleLegends has a Maplelegend.exe and I have a maplstory v.62 folder that is required to play MapleLegends, so i drag the .exe into the folder.

LAST, Click one of the your server's .exe then, let it load... until you reach the log in screen. After, press alt + tab then click your other privater server and let it load then log in to your account on both of the servers.

NOW YOU ARE PLAYING BOTH PRIVATE SERVERS AT THE SAME TIME!!

If you have any further questions please contact me.
RoyalAce
RoyalAce

Back to top Go down

Lesson on how to play 2 private servers Empty Re: Lesson on how to play 2 private servers

Post  Smoothie Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:49 am

Well you also can press alt+enter in Maple Legends so it is a windowed version and you can see both servers.Very Happy
I only play Maplelegends atm. (Maplelegends FTW)
Smoothie
Smoothie

Back to top Go down

Lesson on how to play 2 private servers Empty Re: Lesson on how to play 2 private servers

Post  RoyalAce Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:53 am

I will try that out =)
RoyalAce
RoyalAce

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down